||Annual Workshops on Institutionalizing
WISR9 Important Info
January 7-9, 1999
Thompson Conference Center
The University of Texas at Austin
- A Welcome Letter from the Chair
- A letter from this year's chair, Jeffrey Poulin, along with a brief history
of Wisr and the Wisr Executive and Steering Committees
- A first draft of the 2 day Wisr9 workshop program (program subject to modification).
- Full Position Papers
- The full text of position papers in html form is no available online here.
- Information for workshop registration, both early and at the door.
- Hotel Reservations and Campus Directions
- Information for reservations at the Austin Hyatt Regency Hotel, along with
directions to the University of Texas at Austin campus.
- Original Call For Position Papers
- Check here for a more extensive
html template for Wisr9 position papers, described in detail in the above
Welcome to the WISR home page, an effort to bring you up-to-date information on
the WISR repository of papers and proceedings from past workshops, information
about upcoming events, and information about the reuse community in general. An
historical overview of the first WISR events
was given at WISR 8 in Columbus, Ohio, and is here for viewing. For
further information or questions about this site, contact
Larry Latour at the University of Maine Department of Computer Science.
- The SIGSOFT ACM Symposium
on Software Reusability
- This upcoming event is a bi-annual forum, held in conjunction with the
1999 International Conference on Software
Engineering . The theme of this year's symposium is "Bridging the Gap
between Research and Practice".
- The WISR 8 (Wisr '97 - Columbus, Ohio) html
Papers and Working Group Reports
- are available here..
- The WISR 7 (Wisr '95 - St. Charles, IL) html Papers
and Working Group Reports
- are available here.
- The WISR 6 (Wisr '93 - Owego, NY) Working
- are available here.
- ICSR5 (Victoria, British Columbia)
- The Fifth International Conference on Software Reuse workshop Summary and
- ICSR4 (Orlando, Florida)
- The Fourth International Conference on Software Reuse workshop summary
and details. Paper
abstracts are available here.
- WISR History
- A history of WISR workshops dating back to August, 1987, along with "pointers"
to WISRs 4-8.
- The WISR ftp archive
- ... containing papers and proceedings in a number of formats from WISRs
Last Updated: 12/11/98